1. Any Corgi can rock a witch costume, but it takes a special one to wear the pointy hat at a jaunty angle.
Prior to donning the witchy attire, this Corgi was concerned the colors just didn’t go with her fur. Fortunately, she was able to pull off the look when she added green accents to the mix.
2. A Corgi named Cookie dressed as a milk delivery specialist.
Take a moment to consider the effort that went into this simple costume. She’s a Corgi named Cookie delivering milk.
3. And sometimes even Corgi parents get into the act.
Mom, dad, and Corgi mushroom. Nintendo would be so proud.
4. Who says Corgis can’t dance?
Haters gonna hate but this Corgi knows how gorgeous she looks in her hula skirt.
5. A rare and delightful breed: The Corgisaurus
Once feared, the public has now come to adore and even idolize the magnificent Corgisaurus.
6. Corgi on Patrol. A Corgi’s work is never done.
Every Corgi knows it’s all fun and games until someone ends up in a Cone of Shame, so this guy was all about keeping his buddies safe while throwing the Halloween party to end all parties. Because of his hard work, no Corgi injuries were reported that day.
7. Corgis are born ready for their close-ups. It’s a fact.
Everyone knows Corgis are one of the most photogenic dog breeds, so it was only natural that a professional photographer set up shop to capture their awesomeness.
8. It’s a monkey…no, it’s a bat…no, it’s a Flying Monkey from Oz!
Sookie the Corgi didn’t seem to mind that no one had any idea what she was supposed to be because anything was better than the fairy costume her mom forced her into last year.
9. Corgi penguins are among the most controversial hybrids on the planet.
Just look at those three in the corner debating the important issue of whether a Corgi and a penguin should ever mix. Personally, I believe this Corgi is rocking that penguin costume like nobody’s business.
10. Robin Thicke – you’ve got nothing on this Corgi
Robin Thicke and Miley Cyrus might have made twerking in a ref outfit a ‘thing’ on the VH1 Music Awards, but this Corgi went back to basics and let the distinguished black and white outfit speak for itself.
11. Super Derping Corgi to the rescue!
Just look how happy this Corgi is to spend a little off-duty time hanging out at the park before having to get back to work saving the planet!
12. Here she is, Miss Corgi America!
I don’t have the heart to tell her the competition wasn’t real and she’s not going out on a publicity tour to greet her loyal subjects. Do you?
13. It’s the Great Corgi Pumpkin!
Yes indeed, for the first time in years the Great Corgi Pumpkin was sighted during a Halloween celebration. This means Corgis are in store for an extended six month run as the Internet’s most popular short-legged, fluffybutted dog breed.
14. The K-9 Crew to the rescue!
Loaded with supplies (kibbles, wet noses, and long tongues), the ever-ready K-9 Crew took their Halloween patrol duties very, very seriously.
15. Even at a Corgi meetup, the battle between MAC & PC rages on.
On the left is an Apple Genius, complete with store name badge and a wealth of MAC knowledge. On the right wearing a frog costume because, really, why not, is a Corgi representing PCs. And the winner is…who cares? It’s a Corgi Halloween party!