1. Lion King: We can’t let our past hold us down. Rather, we must learn for our past and become the best we can be.
“Oh yes the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it” – Rafiki
2. Toy Story: When we work together, we can accomplish anything!
“To infinity and beyond” – Buzz Lightyear
3. Toy Story 2: Growing up comes with a whole new set of adventures.
“I can’t stop Andy from growing up. But I wouldn’t miss it for the world” – Woody
4. Toy Story 3: Even when we grow up, there will always be those people in our lives that will be loyal and true to the end.
“Now Woody, he’s been my pal for as long as I can remember. He’s brave, like a cowboy should be. And kind, and smart. But the thing that makes Woody special, is he’ll never give up on you… Ever. He’ll be there for you, no matter what” – Andy
5. Aladdin: The true worth of a person is who they are, not what they have.
“Do not be fooled by its commonplace appearance. Like so many things, it is not what outside, but what is inside that counts.” – Merchant
6. The Little Mermaid: Be true to yourself. People will love you more because of it.
“You got your own style, now let it come through. And remember no matter what, you got to be you.” – Sebastian
7. Finding Nemo: Never give up on your goals and dreams.
“When life gets you down do you wanna know what you’ve gotta do? Just keep swimming!” – Dory
8. Beauty and the Beast: Never let what negative people think about you affect your life.
“And for once it might be grand, to have someone understand. I want so much more than they’ve got planned” – Belle
9. Pinocchio: Listen to what your conscience says. It is usually right.
“Now, remember, Pinocchio: be a good boy. And always let your conscience be your guide.” – The Blue Fairy
10. Mulan: Our struggles can form us and teach us to be a better person.
“The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.” – The Emperor
11. Tangled: As our lives change, so do our dreams, but that doesn’t mean we should pursue them any less.
“You are my new dream.” – Eugene (aka Flynn Rider)
12. Up: When one chapter in our life closes, another one is just beginning.
“Thanks for the adventure. Now go have a new one.” – Elle
13. Pocahontas: We can learn a lot from people who are not like ourselves.
“You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you’ll learn things you never knew you never knew.” – Pocahontas
14. Lilo and Stitch: Family is one of the most important parts of our lives. Family does not always have to be who we are blood related to, but who our hearts are drawn towards.
“‘Ohana’” means ‘family’. ‘Family’ means no one gets left behind”. – Lilo
15. Wreck-It-Ralph: You are unique and special just as you are. Be proud of that fact.
“There’s no one I’d rather be than me”. – Ralph
16. Frozen: True love does not always have to romantic. The person who loves you most could have been there your whole life and you never even realized it.
Anna: “I was wrong about it. It wasn’t true love after all. I don’t even know what true love is.”
Olaf: “I do. That’s when you put someone else’s needs before your own.”
17. Monsters Inc.: True friendships are a beautiful relationship. Protect them.
“No, I’m not attacking you. I’m trying to be honest, just hear me out. You and I are a team. Nothing is more important than our friendship”. -Mike
18. Ratatouille: The sky’s the limit. Do not let anyone tell you otherwise.
“You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul.” – Gusteau
19. Meet the Robinsons: Look towards the future and dream about the possibilities.
“Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths”. – Walt Disney (quoted in Meet the Robinsons)
20. Cinderella: Never give up on your dreams.
“No matter how your heart is grieving, If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.” – Cinderella